Hailey is a seasoned writer, copy editor, content creator, social media manager, screenwriter, and script supervisor. She has over 10 years of copywriting and editing experience spanning entertainment, business, and journalism.
Currently, she helps small business professionals with developing content for their websites, social media, and everyday business correspondence.
Owner/Writer for Write Mind Media LLC
- Screenwriting and copywriting for business videos and short films.
- Custom content development for small businesses.
- Content research and development for business branding and messaging.
- Developing and scheduling social media posts to keep customers engaged with local businesses.
Web Content Developer/Newsletter Editor for Westchase Chiropractic and Wellness
- Marketing and content development for newsletters, website, and social media.
- Assisting with uploading Youtube Content
Volunteer Program Designer for Blue Ocean Film Festival and Conservation Summit
- Used Adobe InDesign to help design the layout for the festival program.
- Edited the copy for the festival program including celebrity biographies and film summaries.
Online Editor/Report for Eckerd College’s The Current
September 2011-May 2015
- Developed articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Interviewed high-profile guests on campus such as Jessica Valenti and Piper Kerman.
- Oversaw web and social media content postings to attract new readers on and off campus.
- Produced informative videos and helped develop the website’s video content.
Screenwriter for short film Bark – 2018
Screenwriter/Producer/Actor for short film Dark Anomaly – 2018
Screenwriter/Script Supervisor for short film In Passing – 2018
Kate Bishop in short film Clint-Live Action Fan Film – 2018
Screenwriter/1st Assistant Director/Script Supervisor for short film Heartbreaker – 2018
Script Supervisor for short film Stand By Me – 2018
Script Supervisor for short film Gone -2017
Script Supervisor for short film anthology Wickedtober – 2017
Costume Designer for short film I Now Pronounce You – 2017
Script Supervisor/Actor for feature film Celebrity Crush -2017
Script Supervisor/ADR Coordinator/Actor for feature Paying Mr. McGetty – 2015/16
Note: Ms. Escobar is constantly developing new screenplays, for more information please check out clips of her script in her portfolio or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
BEST COSTUME DESIGN – I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU
30-Day Action Challenge-Aug 2017
QUARTERFINALIST-DEATH OF SILENCE
2017 Screencraft Short Screenplay Competition
Eckerd College 2011-2015
Bachelor of Arts
Major: Interdisciplinary Arts
Focus: Creative Writing & Film Studies
- Project Management
- MS Office
- Google Docs
- Social Media
- Final Draft
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro X