I know what you’re all probably thinking: “Where has Hailey been? Did she get lost in that Wonderville of hers?” The answer: yes.
I am so, so, so, so sorry for not posting anything for weeks. Especially after my whole spiel about emotion and this being a free zone. All of that jazz. I have been exceedingly busy for the last couple of weeks with school, side projects, and so forth. So, here is a quick list of what I’ve been up to since my last post.
Okay, my last post was April 16 and was written just after the tragedy that happened in Boston. It is now May 9. That’s about 3-4 weeks. Since then, I:
- Watched amazing momma got married! I now have a steppapi and stepbrother
- Edited a full length documentary on 3 WWII veterans
- Got nearly 50 pages of my screenplay written
- Researched and wrote a research paper on girl’s education on an international scale
- Wrote and re-wrote essays for my international cinema course
- Went to class and was a productive student
- Read The Elite by Kiera Cass
- Got on A on my second Statistics test
- Wrote for the final two issues of the year for my school newspaper The Current
- Had my car’s transmission die on me and an acquaintance ran my car into a pole when I let her borrow it
- Discovered that John Lasseter’s son is graduating from my school and freaked out
- Got a sunburn
- Reached the last week of classes
- Saw my first pet graduation (no, I’m serious)
- Created three new vision board screensavers
- Watched Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Castle, and Glee
- Petted PUPPIES!!
- Got third place for talent in my college’s drag show
- Went on a zip line!
- Freaked out about the official announcement on the Harry Potter world expansion
- Read fanfiction (it’s an addiction)
- Watched Slumdog Millionaire for the first time!
- Discovered how much my school’s Sundance Film Festival trip is going to be
- Got a new desire to work and earn more money
- Learned that I’m going to be an Activator again next Autumn term
And…..I think that might be it. As you can see, I’ve been doing A LOT of stuff. I’m still surprised that I have been able to do so much.
So, that’s where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to for the last 3 weeks. I have a bunch of ideas for different posts coming up and I hope to have them up soon. I will also have pictures from Disney soon! I will be going to Disneyworld with my roommate on Saturday as a big finale to the school year before exam week. I’ll be sure to tell you guys all about it! To Magic Kingdom!
Until next time readers.